Thursday 23 April 2009

Arashi...

I know Arashi is getting popular and they're really big, but.. it feels like their music is also changing with their popularity. They're image...  I mean, I like their songs. When I first heard Truth and saw the PV I thought it was awesome, something new, but than they continued and did Believe which was also great but.. you know, nothing really special and then with Crazy Moon~Kimi ha Muteki~ it's just.. I don't know. The dancing is cool and it's nice but ..

I'm missing the crazy. The rainbows.. the.. the happy and up-beat Arashi feel. They're songs now are still... Arashi-ish but they sound different. I guess it's supposed to be a more mature sound but I don't know. It's almost like something is being taken away. Something that pulled me into Arashi initially.

I want to see Kitto Daijoubu and Happines again, even One Love which was HanaDan had a more mature feel to it than Love so Sweet and Wish.

I might sound like I'm complaining or ungrateful, but I'm not. I mean, I enjoy their new releases but.. I'm just missing the happy, crazy, spazz-tastic Arashi. I mean, Believe and Crazy Moon both sound... quite the same if you think about it. ^^'' I haven't heard Ashita no Kioku so I don't know about that but I heard it's like Beautiful Days and.. I don't know. I just want something like Happiness or Kitto Daijoubu to come out. Something CRAZY.

I love Arashi the most when they're all smiles. I don't really like "cool" image they seem to have adopted. I don't like the image of "cool" ... that's initially why I liked Arashi cause they didn't even attempt "cool" and on TV they don't but with they're music.. it's like they're trying to portray that image and I guess I don't want that to happen... But I gues that image comes with "popular" huh? ... *sigh* >_< Wonder if this is just me...

and thanks to all the comments when I mean "cool" I mean "commercialized" xD



6 comments: