Saturday 9 April 2011

Quick Hello

I know, I haven't posted anything in a while. Not even after Arashi's awesome Himitsu no Arashi-chan special, nothing about the Earthquake, nothing about anything really. I've been busy... with life. And I just haven't had time to come up with posts. Any spare time I have goes to sleeping or doing homework. *sigh*


Just want to say that I finished watching the drama Mother and it was brilliant and oh-so heartbreaking but I loved every bit of it. I pretty much teared up and cried in every single episode. I don't know if this is a drama I would reccomend to "everyone" (it's like Yasashii Jikan in that sense) but it really is a brilliant drama. I really wish it had gotten more attention than it recieved.


I started SPEC as well but lately I've taken a hiatus from drama watching and have recently gone back into anime. So... I know people must be reading my posts (due to the fact that I have followers and an average of 10 page views a day - which I find so weird by the way) - anyone have good animes to reccomend?



No comments:

Post a Comment